Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Beginning of a Blog...

Social networking is not something I ever thought I would be a part of. It's not that I am against it, it's just that I am the type who gets embarassed by people reading what I write. My mind will go blank if you are standing over my shoulder watching me type. It's akin to the feeling I would get during my medical training when asked a question in front of a room full of people. (Picture tumbleweed in my head and that music you hear in westerns). That being said, I have several people to thank/blame for the beginning of my blog. Ty Blackwell and the Bivonas are most responsible for my debut on facebook. There's a lot of pressure there, though, because I don't want you to get too many of my thoughts involuntarily. My friend Deborah suggested a blog because apparently you can print this out and save it like a scrapbook. Perfect, because the only time I ever get out Luke's baby book is to write down a new milestone and honestly I'm not very good about doing that. So, with D's encouragement and a little inspiration from Abby Maddox and Denise Nichols' blogs, here I am. Feel free to stop by at your leisure.

1 comment:

  1. Yay. I am so excited about your blog. I can tell already it is going to be good...

    ReplyDelete