Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9 months old


Our baby is now nine months old! Definitely a milestone age so we are having some pictures done this weekend by an AWESOME photographer. I am so glad we found her just as she is starting her business, because I really think she will be famous one day and then we wouldn't be able to afford her! Fortunately, she is also one of our best friends and she and her husband have a nice 'guest suite' in their house for us to stay in. Usually she travels to your house to do the photos, but then we wouldn't get to stay in the guest suite or watch Bama football on one of their three flatscreen TVs.

Anyway, since the last post Luke has become a much faster crawler and puller-upper, but he still hasn't taken that first step. I've already had to fence in the living room, so I'm not encouraging it! He has been working on a few other things, like THREE top teeth. Ouch!
In addition to "da-da," he has now said "bottle" and "dog." ("Da-da" is for both Kyle and me). When he drops his spoon he says "uh!" or "uh-uh," but he hasn't mastered the "-oh." He has also figured out how to growl and wave "bye-bye."


Have I mentioned that it goes by really fast??

2 comments:

  1. He needs to stop growing . . . if he's growing, then Canon is growing. It's just going by too fast. Time for Round 2?!?! You know I'm kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waited to post here until after the pictures were taken and I had confirmation that you weren't wanting to take back your kind words. :) famous? no pressure... ;)

    ReplyDelete