Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Party!


Hi everyone! This is Luke. I am pretty good at writing, but I don't do it very often since electronics don't mix very well with drool. Anyways, I just wanted to show you all my bestest friends who came to my party to help me celebrate turning one.

This is my friend Canon Moss. He is really fun. His birthday is in March, so he is the closest to my age. He doesn't get in trouble as much as I do, but I will teach him once he learns to walk. Sometimes he likes to steal my toys. That's ok, though, because he lets me take naps in his crib. He thinks this party is a little out of control. Thanks for letting me use your house, Canon!



Here's my friend Ava Grace Yates. Her birthday is in April. I think she could be my girlfriend because she goes to my school, but on different days. That is good because I have a girlfriend in my class named Millie. She would get the boot, though, if Ava Grace was there!



Adeline Nichols' birthday is in April, too. This could get tricky with two girlfriends having birthday's so close together. I better start saving my allowance.



This is Colt Parrish. His birthday is in May.



He is a very sweet friend. Look how horrified he is that my girlfriend is making a move on him:





Hey! Stop that Adeline!!




My friend Collins Carter plays with me at church. He is so nice and smiles all the time!



Julia Blank was there, too! She is just a baby so she can't play with us yet. But I was glad she came. Her big brother Alex was sick and had to stay home. :(



Mary Selwyn Nichols is even older than me! She can do lots of stuff and was so sweet to help me open my presents and to show me how to use my new toys. Thank you MSN!







Anna Clare and Owen Thompson and Ava and Rafe Jones couldn't come, but they gave me cool presents! I missed you guys.

Everyone brought lots of mommies and daddies and there were even regular people who aren't mommies and daddies!










It was so much fun! Thank you all for my presents and for coming to my party.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for catching up. I'm loving all of these. This one is especially hilarious. I was laughing out loud. I don't know why Adeline is so kissy. I guess she just can't resist a cute boy....we are going to have to watch that one. The party was great. I'm so glad we could be here for it. We are going to miss that little Lukester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet boy. And so verbal for his age!! Great pictures. He does have a great peer group at church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post! Hate we missed it, too! Luke, you sure are a precious 1-year-old!

    ReplyDelete