Friday, August 28, 2009

Eight Months Old

Luke is eight months old today. What a day it has been, so far! He is not a happy camper. I just can't seem to do anything to please him. He has changed by leaps and bounds over just the past couple of weeks, so maybe he just wants to do something different. Unfortunately, I'm not doing a good job of figuring out what that is. I have already tried new teething biscuits, banana puffs, milk in a sippy cup, watching Aladdin, and letting him tear up some magazines. We even went for a car-ride and to the store. He has cried through every activity. He just went down for a nap, but only because I physically held him down and rocked him for about 15 minutes straight. I hope he sleeps at least an hour, because I need a break!

Here's some crawling footage from this morning:




This does make him happy, but he usually tries to pull up and falls over and bumps his head. Then the crying starts all over again. This look really sums up how we are both feeling about the situation:


5 comments:

  1. I love how you use your foot to move the toy farther away.

    Crawling is so cute! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally knew you would notice that, Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What foot is she talking about?! That is too much fun. He's been wanting to get around on his own for months now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you really not see my big foot in that crawling video?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is definitely on the move. I think he crawls better at our house though, ha ha. I can't believe he opened the oven, uh oh. He is so cute, whiney and all. Thanks for the desert and for being our vet.

    ReplyDelete