Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Official...


Luke can crawl and pull up!! Today we had to get out of the house because we were both about to go crazy, so we loaded up to go see Denise, Mary Selwyn (MSN), and Adeline. He was chewing on a little basket that belongs to MSN, so I took it away from him and put it in her toybox. He apparently did not appreciate that because he immediately got up on all fours and crawled belly-off-the-floor to the toybox, grabbed the edge, stood up and got the basket. And continued to chew on it, of course. (Unfortunately, I did not have my camera). Oh boy, am I in trouble. As you can see, it looks like he is going to be into everything.





I can't figure out why he is so grumpy. He has fussed and whined and cried all day long! I have a few theories...teething, ear still hurting, hungry for real food? Who knows? And I guess I can forget Crossfit. Gone are the days of just sitting in his stroller and watching us workout. He has to be moving at all times.

Yesterday was much better. He watched the Baby MacDonald video all the way through twice. And he had his first real food...an egg yolk separated in my handy-dandy new egg separator I won playing Bunco. (Thanks, Jenn!) He wasn't sure about this new texture, but he did a good job of picking it up and shoveling it in!


We have our good days and bad. I wouldn't trade any of it for a second. Okay, except for maybe a "Mother's Day Out" or two...

At the end of the day, no matter how bad it's been, it's always better when Daddy comes home!

1 comment:

  1. I mean, I don't even know who ya'll are anymore! He's crawling...yay!! Those pictures are so cute..."what, I didn't do anything," I love it!

    I need to get that egg yolk separater!

    ReplyDelete