Monday, August 31, 2009

We have some fun, too!

I know I complain a lot about the fussing, but we do have some fun, too! This is from the weekend. Who knew it was so much fun to have Mommy blow in your face? Those of you with babies, have you ever done this? Just blow in their face and see what kind of response you get.

We tried some big boy chunky babyfood. That is lasagna sauce all over his face. He's still freaked out by textures, by the way. He spit out all the little noodles.

It's always fun when Mommy comes to get me up from a nap! (And when Daddy comes home for lunch, but I didn't have the camera ready :( Talk about excited!)





Speaking of fun, what should Luke be for Halloween? Here are some choices, so try to vote in my poll the the right of this post.






5 comments:

  1. I'm going to vote for the scarecrow because the wizard of oz is my favorite movie ever, and that is the cutest costume....

    ReplyDelete
  2. or, we could dress luke like a lamb and adeline like a lamb and MSN can be little bo peep...kristen did that with her girls one year. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew had that same monkey costume!!! I still have it. He wore it the Halloween that all of you came to our house!! I think Luke would be an adorable monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Bo Peep would be cute!
    I remember Andrew's monkey suit, Brandi!! Kyle thinks Luke will be the same way about having something on his head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The monkey costume is soooo cute. We have a friend, who put a lion costume on her two year old, and he was so hot though. Love you blog! Looks like your having fun w/ Luke! I knew you would be a great mom!!!----Jennifer C.

    ReplyDelete