Friday, October 16, 2009

Babypalooza and a Sneaky Peek

So I'm taking a break from ironing because I just have a couple of things to share. I know this is a mistake because Luke is going to wake up any minute and I'm just 4 shirts away from having everything Kyle owns ironed. Oh, well.

First, I wanted to put this on here before I forget, because I never get a chance to post pictures of these guys:


Don't be mad, Alicia! You look very cute. This is Luke with his friends Canon Moss, Colt Parrish, and Ava Yates. We had a Babypalooza the other day when Mary (Colt's mom) was sick with a stomach bug. (Kyle pointed out that Luke is the oldest and is the only one wearing a bib. The spitting up just won't quit). What a lot of babies! And lots of opportunities for cute pictures of babies with Halloween coming up!

Speaking of cute pictures, take a look at my friend's blog (www.kaydeeroden.com/blog) for a "sneaky peek," as she calls it, of Luke's nine month pictures. They are wonderful!! And speaking of Halloween, there is an impressive display in our neighborhood that I have to show you. I'll take a picture this weekend and post it for you, or if you are in Dothan, go by the corner of N Park and W Powell street. It really adds a certain charm to the Garden District...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. That picture is gorgeous!! I'm going to the blog for more sneaky peaky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link - I want to see this Halloween display...curiosity piqued.

    ReplyDelete