Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


It's Luke's first Halloween! We went with the monkey costume, though there is no way he is going to wear that thing on his head. Why do they even make costumes like that for babies? We're getting together this morning with some of his baby friends, so there should be some more pictures for you later.

I wanted to show you the scary house in our neighborhood. These pictures really don't do it justice. I had planned to take some better ones today, but it's raining!




Yesterday we went to the Dothan Area Botanical Gardens to see their annual scarecrow exhibit/competition. Denise and the girls and Kristen and Owen went, too. Luke is not really popular with the ladies, yet. I guess he is still in the stage of having more fun with the guys. We'll see today, I guess, when we hang out with Canon and Colt.







This was one of my favorites. Notice that it is called "Desperate Housewife." It reminds me of something...



On the way home from the Gardens, Luke started saying "mamamamama" out of the blue and that has replaced "dadadadada" as his babble of choice. It kind of makes me feel more like a mom than I did before!

5 comments:

  1. Mandy, Luke looks 3 years old in his overalls and pumpkin picture. Soooo sweet. Give my love to all!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet....and Adeline and Mary Selwyn are VERY fond of Lukester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love looking at your pictures! You need to work for the chamber of commerce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture of Luke in his overalls! He looks very relaxed in the "Desperate Housewife" display . . . almost like he's been there before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarecrow pics. It was lots of fun! I am so glad you posted a picture of the "Halloween House" as my girls call it...there are no words!

    ReplyDelete