Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nine month stats

We went to the pediatrician yesterday. Still in the 75th percentile for height and weight. He weighed 22 pounds and is 29 1/2 inches long. Had to get a Hep B shot. I wasn't ready for that. We didn't give shots at 9 months in residency, but he only cried for a second and wasn't even fussy that afternoon (much unlike with 4 and 6 month shots). I would also like to take this opportunity to say that, yes, he is still spitting up enormously. We started giving him zantac again so he doesn't seem to cry as much, but the output has not slowed down.
His favorite toys right now are a baseball and a basketball and he loves to point out the eyes on all the animals in his books. He still loves to go for runs in his stroller and anytime we get near a door he starts saying "dog, dog!" (Ok, it sounds more like "dodt, dodt," but I know what he means.) This is my favorite age, so far, though I think Mother's Day Out has played a role in that. Did I mention that I decided to let him go two days a week instead of one?

We had a great time getting 9 month pictures made. Can't wait to see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment