Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random thoughts

This is kind of random, but has anyone else noticed the madness that has been created in the supermarket world since Publix decided to come to town?? Every grocery store in Dothan has had a total make-over complete with hardwood flooring in at least one section. And this includes Wal-Mart. I mean, I thought the manager at Southern Family Markets was going to hug my neck before I got out of there. I'm not complaining. I just think it is an interesting phenomenon. It just goes to show you what a little competition will do in a FREE MARKET economy! When is Publix going to be built, by the way? I still think it is a myth.


Also on a random note, does anyone else like to assign a letter grade to your child's report you get from Mother's Day Out? For example, today, Luke gets an A+ (and a high-five) because he pooped while there and his nap was less than 45 minutes. That means one less poopie diaper for me to change and a longer afternoon nap at home! Maybe this is just me...




Here is a random picture for you, too. He can really fly behind that thing! Oh, and he will sometimes let go and take several steps on his own now. I really need to get a video, but my camera memory is full :(



1 comment:

  1. Several steps to say the least. He is almost competely walking. Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete