Saturday, October 17, 2009

My First Real Boo-Boo :(


I guess it just comes with learning to walk, or climb actually. And I'm sure it is only the first of many. He was trying to climb on the basket filled with magazines and it tipped over and he smacked his head on the baseboard. Thankfully, Kyle was working this morning because if Matt Krista had been there, Luke would have probably gotten his first set of stitches. Probably just one stitch. But since it was just Kyle and me, we cleaned it up and stuck some steri-strips and a band-aid on it. Good as new!


Maybe the bump on the head triggered something, because today was also a big day for milestones. For some reason, while I was trying to get a picture he figured out how to clap and he's been clapping all day. He also took TWO WHOLE STEPS, all by himself!! He's still not doing that consistently enough to catch on video, but I did get the clapping:



1 comment:

  1. I'm just glad that he didn't actually crack his head open while under my care. that would have been awful. Thanks for saving that for mommy Lukester!

    ReplyDelete