Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mother's Day Out


Just dropped Luke off for his first day of "Mother's Day Out" at First Methodist. I'm sorry, "Parent's Day Out." (We Baptists aren't very PC). The church is only a block from my house so I loaded him in the stroller and walked up to drop him off. Looks like he is the youngest one in the class because when I got to the door there were two other little boys running up to the baby gate. He wasn't excited when I handed him over, but he wasn't very upset, either. I expected a little more emotion from him since they had to call us out of sunday school this week because he wouldn't stop crying.


At any rate, I thought I would feel freedom after dropping him off, but I was really sad pushing home the empty stroller. Um, I think that is a bit dramatic considering he is basically just playing at church a block away for four hours. Oh, well. I have to go do laundry and pack for picture weekend. Hope I remember to pick him up on time...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your first day "out." You have such good blogs! Luke is so cute and I can't believe he is 9 months already. That is crazy!! When I met y'all he was one week onld. ):

    ReplyDelete